Simpl’s aim is to remove transaction friction between India’s top merchants, and their top users. From offering a one tap checkout, to allowing users to pay for multiple orders at once, Simpl is turning existing conventions upside down, and right side up.
We expect you:
To create beautiful visual designs, communications, creatives for both online & offline marketing. You will be responsible for branding and the creative development for our product.
You will collaborate with the founders, developers, content strategists, writers, product Designers and marketers. You can understand Simpl’s brand language and come up with innovative ideas to define and develop the brand further.
What will you do:
• Creating on-line banners, mailers, and social media posts
• Ideating and conceptualizing graphics for online campaigns
• Creating visual design assets, gif animations, logos, illustrations, iconography, typography, app splash etc.
• Staying updated with the latest design trends while making creatives In Graphic, web/mobile
• Collaborating with marketing, social media and product management teams to define and implement innovative solutions
• Multitasking, prioritizing projects and communicating across teams, and taking feedback positively to turn it into creative design solutions
• Should have a thorough understanding and knowledge of colors, textures, fonts, illustrations and layouts
• Be a custodian of our branding guidelines and be confident in advocating the brand internally and externally
• Basically, you will be creating an engaging and compelling product and brand visual stories targeted towards our customers
• A degree/diploma or equivalent in design-related discipline with 4+ years experience in visual / graphic design
• An online portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of design principles, motion design, design trends
• Excellent proficiency in the use of Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator) on mac or windows environment
Added bonus, if you also have:
• A point of view on the design aesthetics for the FinTech space.
• Knowledge of UI/UX Design
• Experience of Animation and Video editing
• Illustration & sketching skills