Simpl (Fintech of the year - 2020) is a platform that empowers retailers to grow by building long term trusted relationships with their customers, one transaction at a time. For consumers, Simpl provides frictionless access to e-commerce, trust, safety and effortless budgeting, in 1-click.
Under the hood, we are building the payments infrastructure (identity, trust score and security) groundup for a world that is mobile first, where consumers frequently buy on the go & love convenience.
Everyone at Simpl is an internal entrepreneur who is given a lot of bandwidth and resources to create the next breakthrough towards a new world of Networked Commerce where commerce is easy, safe, affordable without fine prints & just Simpl!
Simpl was founded in 2015 by Nityanand Sharma and Chaitra Chidanand, and went live in 2016.
About the Role:
Strategic Partnership Manager’s role is to help drive Simpl’s future growth engine of Pay in 3 by building trusted relationships with D2C merchants - Enterprise and SMB and turning them into happy Simpl partners. A sales manager capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including Founders, Growth heads, etc. You get excited about prospecting and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Drive the sales process with prospective partners..
- Help develop partnership strategies to align with the product and business goals
- Source, structure, and negotiate deals with partners in pursuit of these broader goals.Manage multiple partners simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
- Understand our partner’s strategic priorities, challenges, and internal roadmaps; regularly communicate insights and strategic recommendations to product stakeholders
- Design and implement strategies and processes that will enable us to scale our consumer payments partnerships and increase our velocity as a team
- 3 to 8 years of work experience, preferably working at or with fintech, consumer technology,B2B, or equivalent.
- A track record of developing high-impact partnerships with significant internal and external dependencies
- Strong negotiation skills and experience
- Strong commercial and product instincts with demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and influence stakeholders
- Ability to identify and evaluate new strategic opportunities with partners
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills