Simpl is India’s fastest-growing 1-tap checkout network meant to make payments invisible and money intelligent. Simpl is on a mission to empower merchants to build trusted relationships with customers, one transaction at a time. With more than 20,000 available merchants and 25 million-plus users pan-India, Simpl envisions creating a frictionless and inclusive digital payments experience for India that empowers and fosters trust between merchants and their customers.
Simpl is a consumer experience platform providing a full-stack solution for e-commerce conversion. It enables merchants to give customers 1-tap checkout, buyer protection, and a pay-later facility to allow them to feel safe and trusted when shopping online. Through Simpl, merchants can provide consumers with an easy, safe, and intuitive user experience.
About the New Initiatives Team:
The role is part of the “New Initiatives” unit that reports to the CTO and is responsible for converting new ideas into prototypes. The primary goal is to quickly kickstart zero to one efforts.
Role and Requirements:
- Work closely with the CTO to execute new ideas
- At least 6 years of software development experience
- Building things from scratch
- Experience with architecting high traffic consumer-facing applications
- A background in CS or relevant technical experience
- Familiarity with languages like Go, Java, Ruby and Python.
- Familiarity with the AWS Stack
- Curiosity to learn about new markets and technologies. If you enjoy reading about Decentralized Finance, Headless Commerce, Serverless, Global Architectures, etc you may be a great fit